National Volunteer Program
" Forming a distinguished base of volunteers in the field of emergency, crises and disasters".
- Attracting individuals of the community who are interested to volunteer and encouraging them to effectively assist in social development.
- Establishing, qualifying and training a team of volunteers that will contribute to the assistance during emergencies, crises and disasters.
- Establishing a database of volunteers to coordinate their work within the efforts of the national response.
- Supporting programs specialized in the management of the National Career Level to guarantee the continuity of work during emergencies, crises and disasters.
- Instilling and promoting the culture of volunteerism within the society.
- Strengthening the sense of belonging, and social cohesion between community members and the State authorities, and collaborating during emergencies, crises and disasters.
- Spread emergency hotline (999).