- Develop leadership capabilities and readiness in the field of emergency and crisis management
- Introducing the national road map for emergency, crisis and disaster management.
- Strategic planning for emergency, crisis and disaster management.
- Strategic environment for emergency, crisis and disaster management.
- Emergency, crisis and disaster management system. approved.
- Discussing response requirements and decisions of the second-level teams.
- Presenting the standard of business continuity, adaptability and institutional resilience.
- Clarifying the concept of recovery, the mechanism for integrating lessons learned from emergencies, crises and disasters.
- Adapting artificial intelligence and technology.
Category and terms of nomination for the course
- Certificate of achievement from the National Emegency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority and Rabdan Academy.
Course date (these dates are specified in the calendar of course events)
||02 - 04 October 2023
||18 - 20 December 2023
To Register Click Here