- Identifying the recovery phase and building capacities to face emergencies, crises and disasters, and the return of life to normal after the disaster or crisis has passed.
- Learn about the emergency, crisis, and disaster management system in the country.
- Learn the general framework for recovery
- Raising the readiness and preparedness levels of the local cadres in the face of emergencies, crises, and disasters, according to the national system for emergency, crisis, and disaster management.
- The importance of the recovery and capacity building stage to face emergencies, crises and disasters and the return to normalcy after the disaster or crisis has passed.
The target group and the conditions for placement in the course
- Specialists in the field of setting plans for recovery from emergencies, crises, and disasters in the relevant authorities.
The certificates granted
- A certificate of achievement from the National Emergency, Crisis and Disaster Management Authority.
Language of the course:
- Arabic language
Course date (these dates are specified in the calendar of course events)
||16-19 January 2023
||20-23 February 2023
||04-07 September 2023
||Umm Al Quwain
||20-23 November 2023
To Register Click Here