Preparedness and Crisis Management Course: A Case Study on Emerging Crises
- Date : 27 - 29 November 2023
- Time : 09:00 AM –02:00 PM
- Comments : 0
- Venue : United Arab Emirates - Sharjah
- Identify the basic elements of the crisis and the challenges facing readiness management.
- Support and enhance the efforts made by the institution in order to manage the emerging crisis.
- Identify the basic elements of the crisis to manage the crisis and the challenges in light of the crisis.
- Identify ways to manage readiness and enhance it for effective crisis management and innovative solutions.
- Understanding the characteristics of accidents, crises and emergencies.
- Identify and evaluate the principles and key stages of effective contingency planning.
- Evaluate and understand ideas for scenarios, training and exercises to effectively manage emergencies and crises.
- Evaluation of a selected case study related to emergency and crisis management.
- Provide command and control training options for incident leaders and operations staff.
Category and terms of nomination for the course
- Persons specialized in readiness management from the planning (supervisory) level.
- A certificate of completion from the training services provider
Course date (these dates are specified in the calendar of course events)
||18-20 September 2023
||27-29 November 2023
To Register Click Here