Fundamentals of information management during emergencies, crises and disasters
- Date : 30 October - 2 November 2023
- Time : 09:00 AM –02:00 PM
- Comments : 0
- Venue : United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
- Enabling participants to learn the basics of information management during crises, emergencies and disasters, to identify controls, policies and strategies for managing data and information and their sequence during crises and emergencies.
- How to verify and verify the validity of information in order to confront emergencies, crises and disasters.
- How to use information during emergency, crisis and disaster management.
- Methods of optimal use of information during emergencies, crises and disasters.
- Identify the scientific and practical foundations for managing information during emergencies, crises and disasters.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the characteristics and principles of information management during crises.
- The role of information in predicting future crises, disasters and emergencies.
- Learn about modern methods of information management through the use of artificial intelligence.
- Understand how to manage data and information more efficiently and effectively within organizations to deal with threats and risks related to privacy, data protection and electronic security
- Develop action plans to manage information compliance, review, legislation and systems by reviewing information controls and managing control over them
- Data management towards international best practices International Database (ISACA), privacy and global cyber security.
Category and terms of nomination for the course
- Persons specialized in in response and information management.
- A certificate of completion from the training services provider
Course date (these dates are specified in the calendar of course events)
||30 October-02 November 2023
To Register Click Here